ECOGRAFO WISONIC PILOTER SPECIFICO PER COVID-19
Cosa rende il Wisonic Piloter un Ecografo Specifico per Covid-19 o come più comunemente chiamato un Ecografo per Coronavirus?
Wisonic Medical ha creato dei protocolli specifici per l’emergenza Covid-19 con l’obiettivo di identificare le sfide e le esigenze attuali, fornendo soluzioni uniche per gli operatori sanitari tramite applicativi avanzati dedicati all’analisi respiratoria in real time su spettro M-Mode e la tecnologia wiCloud per la telediagnosi e la teleconsulenza
Più Info su Ecografo per Covid-19 Wisonic Piloter? Contattaci
Guide The Future
- Piloter is a specialized ultrasound unit, dedicated in each subdivision segment. With its extremely lightweight case, smart design and built-in customized workflow, Piloter provides more efficient and convenient experience for musculoskeletal, pain management, physical therapy and vascular.
13.3-inch touch screen, horizontal or vertical display, height adjustable.
Sensitive capacitive touch-screen
Support surface liquid disinfection
Horizontal or vertical transformable design
- Height Adjustable
- HD Imaging
- A wide range of transducers covers full range of general applications, from large
patient to pediatrics. An innovative middle line design along with project probe direction indicator, provide
users best experience and accuracy.
- Piloter was built on Holo platform, which has 64-beam processing and achieves up to 5000 frames per second. Along with image fine tuning according to MSK and pain management request, Piloter is able to provide not only the whole field best in detail image quality but also highlight the display of bones, muscles and nerves.
Corresponding function name display
Hockey Stick Probe
A dedicated probe for small joint and
superficial, with very high frequency
and lightweight design, it is a perfect
tool for excellent detail imaging and
able to be used in a limited space.
Built-in Storage Tray
- A dedicated probe holder for easy disinfection without any need of assistance from others.
- The most challenging work during procedure is always distinguishing the needle from tissue. Piloter answers this by providing a very intelligent wiNeedle feature. wiNeedle automatically recognizes the
- wiLearn in Piloter provides best-in-class learning experience via side by side comparison, covering from pain management to anesthesia, MSK etc…